The Wild Dolphin Project, a nonprofit scientific research organization studying the behavior and communication of the Atlantic spotted dolphins in the wild, presents their 3rd annual signature event, Wild Ocean Science. This year’s unique event will feature a presentation by legendary oceanographer, "Her Deepness", Dr. Sylvia Earle and will be hosted by journalist, Miles O’Brien. Dr. Denise Herzing, Research Director and Founder of The Wild Dolphin Project, will be signing books and available for photos.
Doors open: 5:00pm
Your ticket includes:
- light plant-based refreshments
- general admission seating
- free parking
Stay tuned to our event page for 2020 updates and Wild Ocean Science archives: www.wilddolphinproject.org/media/wild-ocean-science
SPONSORSHIP opportunities and STUDENT discounts are available. Contact Melissa at 561.575.5660 or email [email protected]
•5:00pm Doors Open, Reception hour
- Guests can enjoy plant-based refreshments, browse raffle items and vendor tables, shop WDP merchandise. WDP team members will share information about joining research trips and other ways to support the project. Guests may have books signed and a photo taken with Dr. Herzing. A stunning slideshow will be shown in the auditorium during the reception hour thanks to our friends at Focused on Nature.
- A brief Wild Dolphin Project update will precede Dr. Earle’s presentation. Q&A will be moderated at the conclusion of the presentation by Miles O’Brien.
- Raffle winners will be announced.
•7:30 – 8:00pm
- Last chance to purchase merchandise, inquire about trips, memberships, book signing, photo ops.